PDA

View Full Version : How/Where do you store your wikkistix?

kayte
06-10-2009, 02:07 PM
The title pretty much says it all... We added wikkistix to our collection today. I am planning on storing them in the art room, but not sure what type of container... And if I should prived a tray (at least to start) or work right on the table. What do you do?

MarisaSF
06-10-2009, 02:21 PM
The title pretty much says it all... We added wikkistix to our collection today. I am planning on storing them in the art room, but not sure what type of container... And if I should prived a tray (at least to start) or work right on the table. What do you do?

We keep ours in a plastic zip-loc bag in a drawer near our other craft supplies.

I have a couple of those flexible cutting mats (sold with kitchen supplies) that the kids use to do wikkistix, clay, and play dough on top of their table or the tile floor.

kayte
06-10-2009, 02:35 PM
I have a couple of those flexible cutting mats (sold with kitchen supplies) that the kids use to do wikkistix, clay, and play dough on top of their table or the tile floor.

Good Idea... off to dig out the one I have right now! Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
06-10-2009, 03:29 PM
In our "out to eat" lunchbox. We got them from Ted's Montana Grill.

o_mom
06-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Our 500 Bendaroos (Thanks SIL!) are stored in a lunchbox - one of the soft zippered kids kind.