PDA

View Full Version : Gear Needed for 7 Month Old

mmaimp
06-12-2009, 09:42 AM
We're leaving in a few weeks for DW with all three children. I've only been with children when my 6 yo was a toddler. We're staying at OKW. I keep thinking I need a hook on highchair. DD doesn't sit well yet.

Any other gear needed? Can I get by without a travel highchair? I'm trying to limit the amount of stuff to bring but still have things that will make the trip better.

TIA,

egoldber
06-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, if it were me, I'd stop by a Target or Walmart and spend $20 on a small feeding booster. A drop in the bucket in expense compared to the rest of the trip and easily worth the money for the hassle factor.

Another alternative is to just use the stroller as a travel highchair. :)

mmaimp
06-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I do want something for her. Do you think a 7 month old can sit in this?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4645522

egoldber
06-12-2009, 02:56 PM
I don't think so. This is just for the room right? There is a high chair in the room at OKW, but it's a restaurant style. To me, for just the room, I would just use the stroller. A bit of a PITA at OKW if you are on an upper floor though.

All the sit down restaurants at WDW have high chairs meant for infants that have a recline. Think the seats built into some shopping carts. Also, many/most sit down places have those holders for the infant seat if you are still using that.

Counter service restaurants will all have high chairs of a sort. Again, for me, for the amount of solids a 7 month old is eating, I'd use a stroller most of the time.