PDA

View Full Version : BJCC, MBUS, or Bumbleride Indie

babyjbc
06-12-2009, 02:56 PM
I've enjoyed reading everyone's advice here but I'm still looking for more info. We're currently using a snap n-go with a carseat but are in desperate need of a better stroller that can better handle bumpy and cobblestoned sidewalks, uneven sidewalks, and walks on unpaved trails in our local park (not too rustic but dirt, grass, some bumps, etc.). Because of this, we're looking at all-terrain strollers. We're considering the BJCC, the MBUS, or the Bumbleride Indie. Have only been able to see the Bumbleride in person. I love it, but of course it is more expensive. Any opinions, recommendations, pros/cons to any of the above? Ideally, I'd like the "smallest" so as to do better in downtown stores but that's not my only consideration. Thanks in advance!

jacksmoma
06-12-2009, 10:35 PM
I have a bjcm and a bjjcd- love both. You just CANNOT beat the easy one step fold of a baby jogger- bumbleride's is like 4 steps or something, i have heard a lot of complaints about it. Bj's also have an amazing canopy and i have hear bumbleride's is not so great. I really cannot say enough great things about baby jogger strollers. If your main concern is something compact for stores etc the mini is great, it pushes pretty smoothly for a non air tire stroller. I just love how small it is and the huge bubble canopy. The classic has a super super smooth ride and is a bit bigger (longer) but surprisingly not that huge feeling (and i have the double!) Love the handlebar. They both recline completely flat for a newborn or naps. Get a bj you really will not regret it, i have just read so many negitive reviews on bumbleride's even though they look nice.....