PDA

View Full Version : Mac Triumph - crooked seat & lazy wheel

reissgirl
06-13-2009, 06:55 PM
I have a 2008 Mac Quest and it has two problems.

1) The seat tilts to one side. It looks like the recline strap pinches together more fabric on one side than the other so that the the right side of the seat is a little more reclined than the left side of the seat.

2) The front right wheels often stop rolling and just sort of "skim along." The three other wheels will be rolling just fine while I'm pushing but that front right wheel will stop spinning for a few seconds and then start back up. I've tried pushing harder on the right side to see if maybe it has something to do with the way I walk but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Is this normal? Thanks

Neatfreak
06-13-2009, 08:35 PM
1) I thought that was kind of common because of the way the recline works with the strap. I need to check mine as it's doing that. Can the strap length on each side be evened out more?

2) I've had that happen with my Volo more, and thought that it was a function of the terrain that I was using it on. The wheel is fine when I'm strolling in a shopping mall where the surface is very even, but I notice it when I'm on pavement.

reissgirl
06-13-2009, 08:57 PM
I'll have to check out the wheel problem indoors. But it seems strange that it's always the same wheel.

WatchingThemGrow
06-13-2009, 09:28 PM
sounds like a warranty issue for the wheel