PDA

View Full Version : Zippy problem!

prego08
06-14-2009, 11:20 PM
I was practicing folding and unfolding our new '09 Zippy the other day when I realized a silver bar kept popping out whenever I was folding or opening it up. It is silver piece that rotates around to open or fold the stroller, and is attached to the frame. Not sure the best way to describe it. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It is past the 30 days return policy at HealthCheckSystems.com, so I'm having to deal with Inglesina customer service directly. I got the stroller in early May, and have barely used it since DS is still using our Kolkraft car seat frame carrier. I emailed and left a message on Friday, so hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow (Monday).

I've only read bad things about Inglesina CS. Anyone have good experiences with them?

Babymakes3
06-15-2009, 11:52 AM
I emailed them i think and got a prompt reply! The snack tray was missing from mine when i received it and they sent out another with no issues!

prego08
06-15-2009, 12:57 PM
babymakes3, that is encouraging. I haven't heard back from them yet. did you email "inglesinausa at inglesina dot com"?

codex57
06-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Try calling. They're much better at phone calls (when you can get someone), then e-mails. Very understaffed in the US.

As for that silver bar, I just can't picture it. Part of the canopy? Fold/unfold works a lot better when you give it a firm tug or shake. If you do it too gently, there's not enough momentum to get everything to latch.