PDA

View Full Version : DH lost his credit card AGAIN!!!

wencit
06-15-2009, 08:17 PM
This is the second time in less than 18 months!!! Are you kidding me?! :32:

I am always telling him to PUT HIS STUFF AWAY WHERE IT BELONGS!!! Does he listen to me? No! Of course I have some things that I've been meaning to return but haven't gotten around to it yet. I only hope the receipts are still in the OVERSTUFFED, overflowing shoebox with about a zillion other receipts. That's going to be so much fun to look through. :rolleyes:

The strange thing is that it's only his credit card that's missing. He has his wallet, ATM card, driver's license, etc, so I don't suspect that someone stole it, but who knows? We can't take the chance.

I am beyond frustrated at this point. :hopmad: :6: :banghead: :angry-smiley-005:

belovedgandp
06-15-2009, 09:13 PM
So sorry, that is a major pain.

My DH has done that a few too many times. Left it at restaurants mostly. He thought he lost it a couple of months ago. He does NOTHING related to our finances, but he's so proud that he called and canceled it when he couldn't find it at work. Thanks DH, since if you'd called me I could have told you I found it in the laundry. No way to undo that though.

wencit
06-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Funny, after I posted this, we used my gestational diabetes food records to recall what we've been doing the past couple of days, since neither of us could remember. It turns out the last time DH remembered using his credit card was at a restaurant on Saturday. He called the restaurant, and sure enough, they had it! Apparently the server brought us the bill, but DH forgot to sign it since he was busy taking care of a very fussy DS. We called the credit card company, and fortunately there was no suspicious activity on the card. We'll continue to monitor it, but so far it looks like we were very lucky this time.

Whew!

HIU8
06-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow, that's great luck!

vahnessuh
06-17-2009, 04:47 AM
Sorry to hear about that... with all these stuff about identity theft and all that craziness, I would lose my mind if that were to happen to us!