PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone having any luck with PIN codes?

JTsMom
06-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Just curious how the BBB moms are making out with all of the PIN codes Disney has been sending out. So far, I've gotten one, and it was for the wrong dates- great offer though. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for something in early December.

Momof3Labs
06-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm hoping for one in early November. Otherwise, we may try for January. A little ambitious with four kids but we won't buy the plane tickets until we have a better idea of the personalities of the girls. And I'm sure that we'll talk Grandma into coming along to help (it may cost me my sanity, but she IS helpful with the kids). I'm not too impatient yet as it is still early and it's not like we're ready to commit quite yet!

fivi2
06-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I got one today for random dates in August up to early October. I am not really Disney savvy, so not sure if it is a good offer or not, but I did notice the dates didn't go past early Oct. (we aren't planning a trip this year, did our first trip last year)

JTsMom
06-17-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm hoping for one in early November. Otherwise, we may try for January. A little ambitious with four kids but we won't buy the plane tickets until we have a better idea of the personalities of the girls. And I'm sure that we'll talk Grandma into coming along to help (it may cost me my sanity, but she IS helpful with the kids). I'm not too impatient yet as it is still early and it's not like we're ready to commit quite yet!

:bowdown:for even considering it! If you end up going, you need a pic with all 4 in Mickey/Minnie ears for you holiday card. :D

I got one today for random dates in August up to early October. I am not really Disney savvy, so not sure if it is a good offer or not, but I did notice the dates didn't go past early Oct. (we aren't planning a trip this year, did our first trip last year)

That sounds like the same one I got, and it was an awesome deal imo- 42% off a deluxe is pretty sweet!

Corie
06-18-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm waiting for a pin code as well.

I got one about a month ago but the dates were too early. I'm going
at the end of Nov/beg. of Dec.

jcr
07-26-2009, 10:49 PM
can anyone tell me what do you get with the PIN codes and how do you sign up for them. thanks.