PDA

View Full Version : Qwest high speed internet or other good value?

JustMe
06-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Does anyone have Qwest high speed internet? If so, what speed do you have and how do you like it? I have gotten some good mail offers, but I have also had bad customer service with them for my phone line, have found they are not upfront about all charges, etc, so I am suspicious.

I currently have dial-up, but am looking to replace it with a relatively inexpensive upgrade. Any ideas?

thanks

almostamom
06-17-2009, 08:25 PM
I have Qwest, but I'm embarassed to say that's about all I can tell you. I don't know what speed we have, and I don't know what we pay for it as it's part of a bundle package with cable and our phone. Customer Service has been wonderful to me. I was trying to set up a new laptop last week and needed help setting up my email. They walked me through every step. I have no complaints.

HTH,
Linda

khm
06-17-2009, 10:32 PM
We have Qwest for phone and internet. They also "bundle" with Directv, which I love.

No complaints. They were also helpful when I had a modem issue.

We do end up with more phone services than we need (caller ID, etc), just because it's part of the minimum package. (If we drop the extras we lose the package price, so it's a wash to keep them.)