PDA

View Full Version : Travel swing?

charmcitymom
06-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Anyone have any advice regarding travel swings. I'm trying to avoid the expense and space taken up by a full-size swing, but I'm not sure the travel swings are safe or will be useful for very long. Any suggestions?

GraceH
06-18-2009, 05:14 AM
I actually used the Graco SnugGlider swing frame as my only swing - we didn't have the space or budget for a big one, and honestly I didn't regret it at all - it was easy to move around the house or get out of the way as needed - we even took it with to visit family & friends 12 hours away, it was so compact - it also made a great storage spot for the carrier inside, as well as letting a sleeping little one be as I put away the groceries...

junebaby07
06-18-2009, 06:33 AM
We had the small boppy travel swing and it was horrible - didn't even work well when my dd was small and just a few weeks old. We returned it for a full size FP one. I think the FP travel size one is probably better than the boppy one.

bluestar2
06-19-2009, 12:16 PM
We didn't miss having a big one.

swrc00
06-19-2009, 04:24 PM
I have the FP Ocean Wonders travel swing. We have very little space and it was perfect. It had everything a big swing could offer and it is great to travel with.

charmcitymom
06-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll go ahead and register for one!