PDA

View Full Version : pampers coupons

Mayme714
06-18-2009, 07:05 AM
where can you find pampers coupons online? I get huggies in the mail, but never pampers.

thanks

Snow mom
06-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Pampers is much stingier than Huggies with coupons. I know you can get them in the P&G brandsaver which I believe is in the first Sunday paper of the month. I ask my family without kids to save any Pampers coupons they see for me.

lchang25000
06-18-2009, 07:27 AM
Are you registered on the Pampers website? I am, but I have not received any coupons from them for as long as I can remember. I have purchased a couple boxes of Cruisers from Wal-Mart a while back on sale for $27.97 (I also used a coupon) with a packet of coupons in each box including a coupon for $4 off any 2 boxes of Pampers. Also, I know there is a packet of coupons in the Pampers boxes (specially marked) at Albertson's which includes a coupon for $3 off any box of Pampers.

vonfirmath
06-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Interesting. I prefer Huggies but can't seem to find coupons anywhere, whereas I am tripping over Pampers coupons everywhere I go (Including just getting some in the mail last night)

lchang25000
06-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Interesting. I prefer Huggies but can't seem to find coupons anywhere, whereas I am tripping over Pampers coupons everywhere I go (Including just getting some in the mail last night)
Would you like to trade? I have several Huggies coupons. Plus, there's a deal on Huggies at Target right now.

Desert Mama
06-18-2009, 03:36 PM
I have gotten $1.50 off Pampers coupons from the back of 8.9oz. Cheerios boxes.

Momof3Labs
06-18-2009, 03:42 PM
You can buy Pampers coupons at thecouponclippers.com or on eBay - it's only a couple of bucks and might be easier than finding one coupon here and there. I seem to get most of my Pampers coupons inside packages of dipes (that is more true for pull-ups), in the mail and in the P&G inserts in the Sunday paper.

jenfromnj
06-18-2009, 03:59 PM
A lot of times, the BRU coupon booklets have coupons for $5 off a value box of Pampers. I have one in email now, but it ends today--let me know if you'd like me to send it to you.