PDA

View Full Version : Matching Swim trunks for DH & DS?

babybunny
06-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Looking for matching swim trunks for DH and DS (size 4T ?). I am also looking for matching rash guard shirts if that is at all possible. Any suggestions? Hopefully in the navy blue color family. Would love to get spiderman or a super hero theme, but that probably would be impossible.

SnuggleBuggles
06-18-2009, 07:15 AM
Not really what you are looking for but the other day I looked over at my boys and noticed they were perfectly coordinated. Both ds2 and dh were wearing things from Lands' End. Dh had on green trunks and a navy swim shirt. Ds2 had on navy and green trunks and the matching swimshirt. They looked so cute. So, they were coordinated but not matching.

Beth

maydaymommy
06-18-2009, 09:05 AM
I got dh & ds matching swim trunks at Old Navy last summer. It was definitely difficult to search for them though.

BabyMine
06-18-2009, 10:31 AM
There is this store. You pick out the pattern. But their prices are high.
http://www.vilebrequinonlinestore.com/

newg
06-18-2009, 11:06 AM
I was also going to say Lands End....though it would just be basic colors and patterns...no super heros!

Tondi G
06-18-2009, 11:41 AM
try Target for the spiderman stuff. My DS was begging for the spiderman rash guard but we had already bought the Pirate skull and crossbones one. I don't think Target has rashguards in adult sizes do they?

You will probably have to settle for coordinating rather than an exact match. maybe both in solid navy rashguards and similar hawaiian print trunks?

mom2binsd
06-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Maybe just do white t-shirts with similar swim trunks...do grown men wear rash guards???? I guess becasuse we don't wear rash guards I don't understand their use (unless you're surfing which is what I thought they were for?)

niccig
06-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Maybe just do white t-shirts with similar swim trunks...do grown men wear rash guards???? I guess becasuse we don't wear rash guards I don't understand their use (unless you're surfing which is what I thought they were for?)

It's for sun protection. The rash guards are normally SPF 50+. DH wears one, so does my Dad and my BIL. No sunburn anymore...