PDA

View Full Version : Have a Baby K'Tan - thinking about Pikkolo

sunshine873
06-18-2009, 09:26 AM
I already own a Baby K'Tan, which I loved when we first brought DD home from the NICU. She loved it to, but lately she's not such a big fan. I wanted to buy a more structured carrier too and was going to wait until she's older (adjusted age-wise), but think it might be time now.

My first inclination was to go with the Ergo (based on recommendations here) but now I'm really leaning towards a Pikkolo. Is the Pikkolo different enough from the Baby K'Tan? Will I essentially be buying something additional that will hold her in the same positions? Or will the difference in structure make it worth it to own both?

TIA!

mamababa
06-19-2009, 05:47 PM
I already own a Baby K'Tan, which I loved when we first brought DD home from the NICU. She loved it to, but lately she's not such a big fan. I wanted to buy a more structured carrier too and was going to wait until she's older (adjusted age-wise), but think it might be time now.

My first inclination was to go with the Ergo (based on recommendations here) but now I'm really leaning towards a Pikkolo. Is the Pikkolo different enough from the Baby K'Tan? Will I essentially be buying something additional that will hold her in the same positions? Or will the difference in structure make it worth it to own both?

TIA!

The Pikkolo is definitely different than the K'tan. It goes on differently, wears different and feels different for both of you!