PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Rashguards on sale anywhere?

happymomma
06-18-2009, 04:14 PM
I think I may be a little late in buying Rashguards for my kids (5 & 3). I went to Costco and Target and there wasn't anything in their size. I'm hoping that somewhere there is a great deal to be bought. My kids will be at camp that will take them swimming every day. So I need extra swimwears.

Does anyone know any sites that are selling it at a great price?

Thanks

tarnator
06-18-2009, 04:33 PM
this site was posted in the deals section a while ago - looks like they are still on sale:

http://www.babysunwear.com/salesuits.html

Zansu
06-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Lands End has them on sale right now. We're still using a few that I bought 2 years ago, and my kids are in the pool twice a day, every day.

tylersmama
06-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Have you tried Old Navy? The selection might be a little sparse at this point, but they generally have something.

firsttimemama
06-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I just ordered from LE because I felt like I could trust the sun protection. It said something like it lasts up to 40 washes.

happymomma
06-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks everyone!! I ended up ordering some rashguard tops from Lands End because I feel that I can trust the quality of the products. I didn't realize that they had some of the stuff on sale. Thanks!! Just put in an order plus got free shipping. Yeah!!!