PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dog...

sarahsthreads
06-19-2009, 10:48 AM
I feel badly for you that your tummy is obviously upset. Really, I do!

But would you mind telling me why you have to go back into your *carpeted* sleeping area to, um, lose your breakfast? And why you have to do this a couple of hours before "Nana" and "Poppy" come to visit?

And then, please, five minutes after I've just gagged my way through cleaning up the mess, don't start begging for food. It's *not* happening. Just...go lay down. And don't puke anymore today!

Signed,
Your loving owner (who has really almost had it up to here with kid and dog messes today...)

mamicka
06-19-2009, 10:54 AM
who has really almost had it up to here with kid and dog messes today...)

Uh oh, & it's not even lunch time yet. Hope your day gets better.

Nooknookmom
06-20-2009, 07:15 PM
I feel badly for you that your tummy is obviously upset. Really, I do!

But would you mind telling me why you have to go back into your *carpeted* sleeping area to, um, lose your breakfast? And why you have to do this a couple of hours before "Nana" and "Poppy" come to visit?

And then, please, five minutes after I've just gagged my way through cleaning up the mess, don't start begging for food. It's *not* happening. Just...go lay down. And don't puke anymore today!

Signed,
Your loving owner (who has really almost had it up to here with kid and dog messes today...)

At least it was barf and not the rear end. My 1st sheperd would leave me trails of poo in the AM. He would go 'round and 'round in a circle, dripping the whole time.

Cold poo feels great on bare feet at 6 am!!!

Hope your day went better!!!!