PDA

View Full Version : Results from 30-Day Shred?

TonFirst
06-20-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm about to start Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred. I'm in reasonably good shape - I run for 30 minutes 3-4 days a week and do weights 3-4 days a week, too (except for the past two weeks when my virus-suffering children have kept us home - we belong to the Y). I am not overweight - and am below my pre-baby weight for both pregnancies - but I am doing WW online to lose about 10-12 more pounds so I can be where I feel truly great about my behind and middle.

So my question is this - what kind of results have you seen with the Shred?

Part of the reason why I'm starting it is because I haven't been able to go to the Y, and this virus hit us so hard that I won't be back for a while since I want the kids to be good and healthy before they go back to childcare. I can run on our treadmill downstairs (where we work out) and I can realistically do it every day. FWIW, my husband is evangelical about P90X, but I don't have that kind of time and even with my current regimen, I don't feel comfortable starting that level of exercise just yet.

kristenk
06-20-2009, 11:37 AM
I don't have an answer for you, but I'm interested in the 30-day Shred. Can you tell me what equipment you need for it (if you know)?