PDA

View Full Version : Best bath baby doll?

junebaby07
06-20-2009, 01:49 PM
We are expecting a 2nd baby in Sept, so I was thinking of getting a new baby doll for my 2 year old dd as a gift. She already has a Corolle Calin (her favorite), a FP little mommy newborn doll, a dress up daisy, and a snap n style.

I was thinking of getting her a baby doll that she could put in the bath tub / get wet. They bathe the baby dolls at pre-school and she is really into it. Is the Corolle Tidoo the best option? I was hoping for something that might be a little more different than our Calin.

brittone2
06-21-2009, 12:30 PM
2 others I know of that also are phthalate-free to boot are the Gotz bath baby (I think in the past I've read mixed reviews about how well they drain, but I have no personal experience). DD has a Kathe Kruse bath baby. It is a really nice, smaller size which I like for under 3s especially. Quite expensive though, but KK is great quality. We haven't found draining her to be a big deal, but I don't have anything to compare our doll to. She loves her bath baby though and uses her outside the tub as well.