PDA

View Full Version : albeebaby... reputable?

RMessinger
06-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Does anyone know if this website, www.albeebaby.com is a reputable one? Before I go buying discounted things I want to make sure the seller is good.

shoppinggal
06-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes - their B&M store is a few blocks from me in NYC - they are perfectly legit.

Dragonfly2009
06-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Over the years, I have bought a few things from them and have never had a problem. Never even had to contact customer service. Shipping was quick and they give you a UPS tracking # for you items.

HTH.

cdlamis
Yes, it is. Many of us here (including myself) have ordered from them. It is a great company wih unbeatable prices- I always check there first.

bubbaray
Yup, have had excellent CS from them. Great prices and fast free shipping.

ThreeofUs
06-21-2009, 12:01 PM
One of the better stores on the net, imho. I've bought from them many times.

Melaine
06-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Ditto to all the other comments; I definitely like them.

amycoh
06-21-2009, 12:13 PM
yes, shop with confidence, great sales and service

WatchingThemGrow
06-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Now that we've established the site is fabulous, what are you planning on buying?

scrooks
06-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I agree with everyone else. I purchased a Marathon from them about a year ago. It was a great price and it got here very quickly!

mollys_mommy
06-21-2009, 02:23 PM
they are wonderful. i know many people who've ordered carseats and strollers over the years from them never with any hassle- and fwiw, the DOM of the marathon we ordered in early april was 3/31/09. thats newer than most i see at BRU!

neeleymartin
06-21-2009, 02:48 PM
we have purchased many things from them. shipping is quick. just be careful that the stuff is up to date. they generally sell older models, last years colors, etc.

we bought car seats with older dates from them. we would only get 3 years of use before they expired, but for the price it was worth it to us.

if you are buying car seats call and ask for the manufacture dates. hth

justincase
06-21-2009, 03:28 PM
I always check there first because their prices are so low, shipping is free, and I have gotten great customer service from them as well. Carseats, crib mattress, high chair are the things I've bought from them.

strollerqueen
06-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Yes, very reputable. I have purchased tons of strollers from them over the years, never had any problems. Don't expect a lot of communication-i.e. they won't hold your hand and email you a zillion times. But that's because they are so busy selling/shipping stuff!

RMessinger
06-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Now that we've established the site is fabulous, what are you planning on buying?

I've been looking at infant carriers. Since I'm in NYC I figured the new Graco would be a good idea. I want to be able to use one car seat for as long as possible. I'm shopping around at the moment.

Rachel :wavey:

wellyes
06-21-2009, 08:42 PM
I bought a crib from them - it was so important to me at the time and now I can't even remember the model LOL - Babi Italia maybe? The price was great, free shipping, came fast - but when we got it out of the box we saw it had a manufacturing date of five years ago.

For a crib, that hardly matters. (I did check for recalls, of course). And helped me to understand how they could offer such good prices. I was very, very happy with my transaction with them.

For a carseat I probably would call to get a manufacturer's date. Can't hurt to ask! I've heard nothing but good things about the C/S.

DebbieJ
06-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Yep, ordered two MA's for a friend in need. When I called to ask if they could help me out on the price, they dropped it even more. Great CS and prices!

DrSally
06-22-2009, 08:32 AM
YEs, I've ordered carseat a few times and no problems.