PDA

View Full Version : 1st crib nap at 10 weeks

neeleymartin
06-21-2009, 02:40 PM
boy. last time i think ds was in the crib for naps immediately. not sure how long this "nap" will last.

we have had him sleeping in the swing, in our arms and anywhere else he would sleep. tricky with colic and reflux.

i feel so empowered. yahoo!!!

justincase
06-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Woohoo! I hope he stays down for you. DD has also not wanted to nap in her crib this time around -- swing or being held, just like yours -- starts to wear thin, right?! Then yesterday she napped in the pack and play of all places at my mom's for three solid hours. And today she is napping in her crib. So I hope you get a breakthrough this weekend, too!

KarenLud
06-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Yay!

Funny, I was excited to read this thread as my 10 week old is fast asleep in his swing..like normal :) I can't wait until he'll nap in his crib.

neeleymartin
06-21-2009, 08:05 PM
thanks for all the words of excitement. needless to say the nap lasted only about 30 minutes total. more good sleep is sure to come. i will keep my fingers crossed.

i can't remember when to start putting them down drowsy and not asleep. can't imagine that yet. cries when put down and left alone. get's downright p'd. tia