PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Ojon hair products?

amldaley
06-22-2009, 03:06 AM
Late night and QVC is keeping me company...Ojon "Rare Harvest" products were just on. Of course, they seem like miracles in a bottle.

Anyone have any experience with Ojon????

misshollygolightly
06-22-2009, 08:55 AM
I bought some Ojon dry shampoo at Sephora right after DS was born, thinking it would be a great time-saver so I could still feel like my hair was clean even when I was too busy taking care of DS to shower. The first time or two I used it it worked great--I was very happy. I then forgot about it for about two months, and when I went to use it again, something was wrong with the spray nozzle. It was like it was clogged up or something, and wouldn't come out properly. I tried everything (running the nozzle under hot water, using a pin to poke through any clogs in the nozzle, etc.), but I just couldn't get the stupid thing to work. Needless to say, I was pi$$ed to have to throw away such an expensive item with so much product left in it. All this to say that I think the product itself was good, but I won't ever buy it again b/c I can't risk another faulty bottle.