PDA

View Full Version : S/O from Poop Post: How to clean Human Doo from car?

amldaley
06-22-2009, 03:15 AM
If you read my "Poop. Poop Everywhere." post then you understand I have a challenge on my hands (well, I got it off my hands, but I still have it on my upholstery!)

I washed DD's caseat cover in the washer and that worked, but I am struggling with my actual car upholstery. I have a Jeep Liberty with non-plush interior. It is sort of a flat, hard upholstery. I scrubbed with an auto-upholstery cleaner and brush and drenched in Natures Miracle, but it is still there! It seems to keep bubbling to the surface...now it is almost dry in a sort of dusty crust.

Any idea how to deep clean pooh out of car upholstery???? Anyone BTDT (and will admit it?)

tylersmama
06-22-2009, 03:21 AM
No BTDT, but I think the circumstances would warrant a trip to your friendly neighborhood car detailing place for a nice upholstery shampoo! :p

ThreeofUs
06-22-2009, 09:18 AM
You need a foaming cleaner. I always start with extremely fizzy soda water and some kosher salt, but I'm not sure that will work in this case.

Maybe Gaye is right: take it to a detailer.

randomkid
06-22-2009, 11:50 AM
No BTDT, but I think the circumstances would warrant a trip to your friendly neighborhood car detailing place for a nice upholstery shampoo! :p

:yeahthat: