PDA

View Full Version : Melissa & Doug Princess Castle + Royal Family - $50 shipped at Lord&Taylor

isadij
06-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Lord & Taylor has the Melissa & Doug Princess Castle and Royal Family set on sale, plus extra 20% with code TAKE2, which takes care of shipping and a bit more; total comes to $50.17 (plus maybe tax in some states?)

plus ebates or fatwallet for little more extra :bighand:

They also have the easel accessory kit on sale.

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/eng/sale/Kids-ToysGifts-lordandtaylor

quinnsmom
06-22-2009, 07:22 PM
That's an awesome deal! Thanks so much for posting. My order total was $43.46 shipped!

JMS
06-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! DD will LOVVVVVVVE this - into the Christmas closet it goes :)

TahliasMom
06-23-2009, 02:41 AM
wow that's a steal! woo hoo! going into the gift closet!!!

WatchingThemGrow
06-23-2009, 03:05 AM
We just got that royal family as a gift last month.

Seitvonzu
06-23-2009, 08:23 AM
i'm watching this thread and actively resisting. SO CUTE. i have a wooden dollhouse, i have another "travelling" playmobil dollhouse in the closet, and i just got the plan barn from the FAO.com sale last month. (nevermind the washer i also bought, and all the other STUFF in the gift closet-- can you say market stand and workbench from target? ugh) but this is SO cute. of course, then we'd *need* the furniture (which adds 30 dollars and isn't available through l&t)...

oh, and need i mention that my child is only 18 months old??? of course, she is 18 months TODAY, does that justify buying a castle and a royal family?

Seitvonzu
06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
watching- do your kiddos like their royal family dolls? i think they are sorta mr. rogers, neighborhood of make believish.... which i really love!

anyone else ever seen the castle in action? i'd hate to have something like that and just give away or sell cause it never gets used?

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-23-2009, 01:50 PM
I am resisting, too. For now... I would like to know if anyone has seen one IRL. Really good reviews on Amazon. I have the Plan Toys Green Doll House, Plan City Parking Garage, City Station, and Adventure Set in my closet. Plus the Plan Treehouse....

Seitvonzu
06-23-2009, 05:19 PM
belle,
your closet sounds like our laundry room...it's become PLAN central in there-- plan washer, plan barn, plan stable, plan farmer's wife!, plan tractor, plan modern dollhouse furniture. nevermind the TWO sets of plan wooden dishes, the plan xylophone, plan mushroom kaleidoscopes, plan pull back and go mice and a plan tea set (that got put back away when i decided i was tired of looking for the sugar cubes all the time). i also have the plan rescue set upstairs because that's not staying here (i'm going to give it to my nephew for christmas). then there is the plan stuff we already let lucy play with-- the breakfast meal and some cutting fruit/market veggies.

my local toy store ordered the veggie garden & barn animals so i'm waiting for those to come before building the barn and getting that stuff out. :) i reallyreally want this castle and the people but i feel like hubby will just kill me. it's not the money so much as the busting storage space.

wcheng
06-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the head up! Was able to get one for DD's birthday coming up. Looks like it's now sold out (??). Can't find it on the site anymore.

WatchingThemGrow
06-23-2009, 10:51 PM
watching- do your kiddos like their royal family dolls? i think they are sorta mr. rogers, neighborhood of make believish.... which i really love!

anyone else ever seen the castle in action? i'd hate to have something like that and just give away or sell cause it never gets used?

actually, since she got it for her birthday last month, I've been a little distracted, LOL. The little people are not laying on the table where I put them, and one dude was in the couch cushions, so...does that qualify for getting played with?

Seitvonzu
06-24-2009, 12:00 AM
thank goodness- i dodge this bullet by it selling out :) self control is a GOOD feeling :):)