PDA

View Full Version : How many bitches do I get per week?

Melaine
06-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Because I feel like I am pushing the limits of BP posting decency lately.

I just cannot CANNOT believe that when I innocently stepped on the scale while diligently cleaning the bathroom I saw that I have GAINED 2 lbs in the last week putting me 2 lbs past my previous ALL TIME RECORD non-pregnancy high. And I really thought I was being relatively good.

I SUCK.:banghead:

MamaMolly
06-22-2009, 04:01 PM
You don't suck. The gravitational pull of the Earth does.

But my :heartbeat: is with you. I'm doing my 3rd and FINAL (I quit!!) round of IF treatments trying for DC #2. I have 10 pesky unshakeable extra pounds to blame on the first 2 rounds, and this month I've been watching the scale go up and up as I eat less and less. Very disheartening.

My mantra is eat less move more. I'll let you know how it works...

Oh, and the BP limit is like love and hugs. You can never run out.

Snow mom
06-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Sounds like you were weighing yourself clothed and perhaps carrying a bucket of cleaning gear. Yup, I'm sure that's the explanation. I'd just throw out that particular weight measurement and try again in a week or two.

MamaMolly
06-22-2009, 04:20 PM
ummmm, and Melanie? As an addendum to your how many question, I have to admit that I just clicked on the main BP page and I've replied to just about everything. :bag so I guess you aren't the only one cruisin' the BP.

ha98ed14
06-23-2009, 12:57 AM
ummmm, and Melanie? As an addendum to your how many question, I have to admit that I just clicked on the main BP page and I've replied to just about everything. :bag so I guess you aren't the only one cruisin' the BP.

What are you talking about? Limits? ha ha ha :ROTFLMAO:

I LIVE HERE!!! :waving4:

elizabethkott
06-23-2009, 07:14 AM
I LIVE HERE!!! :waving4:

And I'm her roommate!!!!!

frgsnlzrds
06-23-2009, 09:19 AM
As many as you need! :D

And don't be too hard on yourself. Weight gain happens. It's a simple fact of my life. Besides, it wasn't first thing in the morning, right after lunch, with clothes on, right? So that doesn't even count.