PDA

View Full Version : Crayola Color Bath Dropz - sold in separate colors, or multi?

Neatfreak
06-22-2009, 10:16 PM
My SIL passed along a 3-pack of the Crayola Color Bath Dropz containers for my five year old, and I was wondering if each individual container would contain tablets in the three colors. Anyone know from experience? What is throwing me off is that one of the containers has a blue lid, one has a red lid, and one has a yellow lid. I'd like to only have one container out by the tub at a time, and am reticent to open all of them merely to see what's inside!

greatcanuk
06-23-2009, 06:16 PM
I have the Alex brand and the different colors are in separate containers, so I probably the Crayola ones come like that too. That would make sense, since the lids are different colors. Also, I think different color tablets might 'contaminate' each other if stored together.

HTH,
Camille

Neatfreak
06-24-2009, 01:39 AM
You had the right idea! I gave in and opened up all of the sets - and each container only contained a single colour!

We have one container that was bought singly, and it's lid is green, and it actually says something like "contains assorted colours" on the label.

I spent ten minutes this morning equally distributing the colours b/w the three containers. I am that anal, yes ...