PDA

View Full Version : Help...is there a twin nursing pillow to *cough* accomodate my width?

Mommy
06-27-2009, 11:21 PM
I expect after giving birth I will be in a size 20. Will that Double Blessings pillow work for me? My Brest Friend?

This is such a confusing new world!

EllasMum
06-28-2009, 10:24 PM
I had a great nursing pillow called "The Baby Buddy Nursing Pillow" and it was more of a boomerang shape, as opposed to the horseshoe shape - and it was fantastic. Maybe the single best item I bought throughout my pregnancy. I was about a 16/18 when DD was first born and the boomerang shape of the Baby Buddy was terrific. It isn't specifically a twin nursing pillow, but I do know someone who used it with twins, so it can be done.

I just checked their website, and lo and behold, they make a twin nursing pillow! It is a Canadian company so I'm not 100% sure they ship to the USA, but you can check it out:

http://www.thebabybuddy.ca/itoolkit.asp?pg=products&specific=jnlmfrg4

dowlinal
06-29-2009, 02:22 AM
I'm about that size and the twin pillow from double blessings fits fine. I highly recommend it because there is no way I could nurse both my newborns with out it.

Mommy
06-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks! Guess I will go with EZ Nurse since I had heard so much good about it. :)