PDA

View Full Version : Target Baby Clearance?

Dandi799
06-30-2009, 08:59 AM
I just read on a different board that the Target Baby Clearance event was going to begin soon. Has anyone else heard this?? I'll wait to buy some things if it is going to be starting soon!

Thanks!!

mskitty
06-30-2009, 08:33 PM
I just read on a different board that the Target Baby Clearance event was going to begin soon. Has anyone else heard this?? I'll wait to buy some things if it is going to be starting soon!

Thanks!!

My local Target had a bunch of carseats like 20% off last night.... didn't notice a whole bunch of other stuff marked down though.

The really big Target baby clearance seems to be in late January if I recall correctly.

mskitty

o_mom
06-30-2009, 08:42 PM
This time of year is usually carseats. I have picked up several 50% or more in previous years. It depends on your particular store as to when they will be marked down. Ours usually don't go until end of July, but some people report them end of June. Just keep an eye out and do a search on 'target markdown schedule' to find out what day they mark down the section (children's clothes and baby gear are together).

swrc00
06-30-2009, 08:58 PM
I live in Atlanta and they have pretty much marked down most of the children's clothing. There were some carseats as well.

Dandi799
06-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks, guys. I'll keep an eye out. I stopped by my nearest target today and there wasn't much of anything on sale. Hopefully in a few weeks.

DrSally
06-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I sure wish I could find a Graco Nautilis for grandma's car.

deannanb
06-30-2009, 10:33 PM
I sure wish I could find a Graco Nautilis for grandma's car.

:yeahthat: (well, for DH's car!)

ang79
06-30-2009, 11:50 PM
I was at one of ours today and nothing was clearanced. If I remember correctly, it was the end of July/beginning of August last year that I hit up a major clearance at one of our stores, got a Graco Duoglider for $35 and they had strollers and carseats as well. I'll be needing a booster for my almost 3 yr. old soon so that her sister can have the convertible she's in, so I hope I catch the good deals again!

DebbieJ
06-30-2009, 11:53 PM
I'll be needing a booster for my almost 3 yr. old soon so that her sister can have the convertible she's in, so I hope I catch the good deals again!

Most 3 year olds are not big enough or mature enough for a booster. Head over to the Car Seat Forum and do some reading.

ciw
07-01-2009, 07:59 AM
Ang, which Target were you at...Galleria or West York? DH will be out your way today and he'll check out the other one.

ang79
07-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Ang, which Target were you at...Galleria or West York? DH will be out your way today and he'll check out the other one.

I was at West York Yesterday, going to check Galleria today. Last year I found my stroller deal at the Galleria one and went to West York the following day and they had absolutely nothing, not sure if sold out that fast or if they just didn't reduce much to begin with.

ang79
07-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Most 3 year olds are not big enough or mature enough for a booster. Head over to the Car Seat Forum and do some reading.

Thanks, I'll do some research. The baby is very tiny for her age so probably has at least 3-4 mos. more at least in the infant car seat, and my 3 yr. old is on the taller side. I was just hoping to shop ahead for a good deal :)

ciw
07-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Called the Galleria Target...No carseats on clearance but they said they are in the process of doing price cuts on some HBBs...That doesn't help me but maybe someone else can benefit...

BeccaB.
07-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Last year Target put their Graco stuff on clearance in August. I got DS travel system for $94. It was a Graco Alano that was in a discontinued fabric pattern. Right now my local Target has cribs on clearance as well as clothes.