PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift at Coach B&M

msmouse523
06-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Fill out this form and present it at any Coach B&M store (regular-priced retail store, not outlet). No purchase necessary. The gift is a box of red, orange, yellow, green, purple and pink pencils. You get 2 of each (12 total). Comes in a cute box and bag.

http://poppyfacebook.coach.com/?langId=-1&storeId=10551&catalogId=10051&cid=PPFA0017&bannerCode=PPFA0017

eac
06-30-2009, 02:42 PM
sounds like something someone would pay a lot for if you sold it on ebay! obscure coach accessories go for a lot on ebay! I might do that...!

Pennylane
06-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Cute, thanks!

Ann

alien_host
06-30-2009, 03:36 PM
very cute, thanks!

An aside...does anyone ever feel strange about going in to get something free even when it says "no purchase necessary"? Obviously Coach isn't a place where you could buy a small token thing, like say at the Hallmark store, but sometime the sales people make you feel weird redeeming these things.

momof2girls
06-30-2009, 05:26 PM
I totally feel awkward which is why I rarely end up redeeming coupons for free stuff unless I buy something. I wish I could get past this little hangup.

salsah
06-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I totally feel awkward which is why I rarely end up redeeming coupons for free stuff unless I buy something. I wish I could get past this little hangup.

:yeahthat:

emschwar
06-30-2009, 08:59 PM

me too. :(

alien_host
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
I went to Coach today to get the pencils. It was raining and DD and I went to cruise the mall. I figured I'd give it a try and suffer the awardness. ;) It helped that DD was immediately drawn to the display with the purses and the pencils and she commented how pretty they were.

DD loves them, and carried her little coach shopping bag throughout the mall with her new pencils :)

Corie
07-02-2009, 07:22 PM

I also feel awkward doing these freebie coupons. I feel like a cheap-o! :)
(which I am!)

MMEand1
07-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I always have my DD with me and she takes the coupon up to the front to retrieve our "present". I do feel awkward sometimes if I know that I will never purchase from that store (such as the coach store), but usually I have made a purchase of some sort at some time, so I'm not too bothered by it.

Besides, for the price of some of those purses at Coach, they can afford to give away a few pencils to people who will never buy one of their bags!!