PDA

View Full Version : Le Sportsac for diaper bag?

krocodile
06-30-2009, 11:37 PM
I've been having smaller diaper bag issues...I thought I was in love with the Ju-Ju-Be Between but think it is a little too boxy now. I have a larger bag to use for all day trips but I'm looking for something good for running errands and quick trips. I prefer to wear my bags across the body so I don't want anything with short straps and it needs to lay right when worn across the body.

I'm considering the Le Sportsac deluxe everyday, but what do you use for a changing pad? Disposable cloths? Do you have trouble with an occassional bottle (I don't know if I'd want to bring the big bag for a quick dinner where I may need a bottle).

Would the LE little tripper be a good one to try?

Thanks!

elektra
07-01-2009, 03:39 AM
I have a LeSportsac bag that I use as a diaper bag and it works out great for me. I think I have the medium sized "weekender".

amysuze104
07-04-2009, 03:50 AM
I also used a LeSportsac as a diaper bag for a while--I think mine is the messenger bag? It was great, bottles even fit into the pockets at the end.

MamaKath
07-08-2009, 11:41 PM
I saw a LeSportsac messenger the other day at Marshalls and thought it would make a great diaper bag.

The LE LT has form to it. It is a great bag, but it may not conform to your side the way you hope. It is a fantastic bag, and the end pockets are fantastic for bottles even in the summer!

jenjosf
07-09-2009, 01:57 AM
I use a LeSport sac as my diaper bag sometimes. I think it works great. I think I have the medium weekender. The only thing is that it doesn't have a lot of pockets. I came across this PishPosh diaper bag organizer and was thinking about giving it a try. http://www.mommieswithstyle.com/don’t-give-up-your-favorite-purse-for-your-diaper-bag-get-a-pishposh-instead/

aajamu
07-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I had a Deluxe Everyday bag and a Charlie (now discontinued). I really didn't like either of them - as diaper bags or as other bags. They are super light (a plus) but don't have much structure. Neither had a pocket for sippies or water so I was always nervous about spills. You can use little bags inside to organize but bags add bulk and give it that "stuffed" look. I think LSS bags are great for travel (especially the Weekenders) and they make nice wallets and cosmetic bags. But as baby bags or mom bags, I don't really favor them, just not a lot of structure (or any at all) and not a lot of organization (which I crave).

prego08
07-16-2009, 04:08 PM
I have a LeSportSac Cucciolo bag (it is specifically a diaper bag...comes with a changing pad) in the Tokidoki Famiglia print. I love it. Holds a ton. I especially love how you can open and close the changing pad with one hand.