PDA

View Full Version : For Sony BabyCall owners:

ourbabygirl
07-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Do you have the dual receiver one, or the single receiver one? Do you think it's important, or overkill, to have two receivers?

Thanks!

neeleymartin
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM
we only have one. but i think that two would be cool. not necessary, but convenient. you wouldn't have to move it from room to room. i could picture us using it like this: one in the bedroom for night, and the other in the family room/kitchen area, where we spend time in the day. if i had the choice, i think i would get two. is this for your registry?

ourbabygirl
07-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the response!
No, actually, I never registered for one because we have an intercom system in our house which works fine as a baby monitor; it's more to take to friends' & grandparents' houses (when DD's napping, her room's far away from the action & I don't think I'd hear her crying).

neeleymartin
07-01-2009, 09:22 AM
i'd just get the single in that case. can't imagine you would need two.

jj51505
07-25-2009, 11:32 AM
This is sort of unrelated, but having owned this monitor for the last 9 months, I was very disappointed that when the rechargeable battery finally died on me it was nearly impossible to find a replacement battery. Just a warning that if you DO get this monitor, you should probably call Sony immediately to order a backup battery, just so you have one on hand.