PDA

View Full Version : My 5 mo old has finally started sleeping through the night!

arivecchi
07-01-2009, 12:31 PM
:yay:Yay! He's been waking up once or twice for the last couple of nights and then last night he slept from 6:30-11:00, had a quick bottle and then slept from 11:05-6:15 this am. I can finally get some rest! :jammin:

BeccaB.
07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the club. Your sanity may soon return as well. Sleeping through the night made such a difference for my stress level and general well being.

happymom
07-01-2009, 10:46 PM
shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! Otherwise he might stop! LOL

Anyone else hear that from people? thats what everyone always tell me....and I have to say, there have been many times that I've announced that DD is sleeping well, or on a great schedule, etc and it suddenly comes to a screeching halt!

Anyways, all kidding aside, enjoy your zzzzzzzzz's!
:sleeping:

AbbysMom
07-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Yay! May it only get better from there!

BeccaB.
07-02-2009, 05:18 PM
shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! Otherwise he might stop! LOL

Anyone else hear that from people? thats what everyone always tell me....and I have to say, there have been many times that I've announced that DD is sleeping well, or on a great schedule, etc and it suddenly comes to a screeching halt!

Anyways, all kidding aside, enjoy your zzzzzzzzz's!
:sleeping:

Yeah that totally happens to me too. I put on facebook that he was back on his nap schedule and then had four days in a row where appointments and family commitments kept us off schedule.

arivecchi
07-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Thanks! I hope I didn't jinx (sp?) myself!

hellokitty1
07-13-2009, 10:12 PM
:yay:Yay! He's been waking up once or twice for the last couple of nights and then last night he slept from 6:30-11:00, had a quick bottle and then slept from 11:05-6:15 this am. I can finally get some rest! :jammin:

A big congrats to you. Our babies are of similar age so i've been following your posts on sleeping woes. ds just started sleeping through the night recently but we really needed to work on him being able to fall asleep on his own. we finally let him cry/fuss it out and we're so glad we did. tonight he fussed for less than a few minutes.

hope we haven't both jinxed ourselves. hope the good vibes stay around for you.

arivecchi
07-13-2009, 10:19 PM
A big congrats to you. Our babies are of similar age so i've been following your posts on sleeping woes. ds just started sleeping through the night recently but we really needed to work on him being able to fall asleep on his own. we finally let him cry/fuss it out and we're so glad we did. tonight he fussed for less than a few minutes.

hope we haven't both jinxed ourselves. hope the good vibes stay around for you. Yay for you too! Congrats! :yay: