PDA

View Full Version : EnJoye breast pump by Hygeia?

DueMay30
07-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Has anyone used the EnJoye breast pump by Hygeia or other Hygeia breast pumps? Any feedback?

Snow mom
07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
This isn't really feedback but that name would piss me off. I have yet to meet anyone who enjoys pumping.

Katherine707
07-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I was planning to buy a PIS, but my lactation consultant told me about the Hygeia so I decided to try it mostly because they have a money back guarantee on their pumps so if I didn't like it I could return it and get a refund (none of the other companies offered that).

So far I really like the pump: it's portable, not too loud and is comfortable and doesn't "tug" on my breasts. It also has a rechargeable battery so I don't have to be plugged into the wall while using it. It's also FDA approved for multiple users, so I can safely share it with a friend after I'm finished with it. I know a lot of people share the PIS, but just don't feel comfortable with that.

Momof3Labs
07-02-2009, 10:22 PM
This isn't really feedback but that name would piss me off. I have yet to meet anyone who enjoys pumping.

LOL, that was my first reaction too...

DueMay30
07-22-2009, 08:51 PM
I was planning to buy a PIS, but my lactation consultant told me about the Hygeia so I decided to try it mostly because they have a money back guarantee on their pumps so if I didn't like it I could return it and get a refund (none of the other companies offered that).

So far I really like the pump: it's portable, not too loud and is comfortable and doesn't "tug" on my breasts. It also has a rechargeable battery so I don't have to be plugged into the wall while using it. It's also FDA approved for multiple users, so I can safely share it with a friend after I'm finished with it. I know a lot of people share the PIS, but just don't feel comfortable with that.

I wonder if we went to the same lactation consultant!