PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Weekly help

iowavb
07-03-2009, 05:14 PM
any old navy weekly suggestions? I am trying to order a swimsuit and I would like to get some sort of discount, are there any % off coupons this week?

catpagmo
07-03-2009, 05:22 PM
any old navy weekly suggestions? I am trying to order a swimsuit and I would like to get some sort of discount, are there any % off coupons this week?

I don't know about specific ON weekly discounts, but I was just at the store on Tuesday, and they were offering 25% off your total purchase when you used your ON, Gap, or BR card. Not sure if they have that online or not, though.

ETA: I just checked and that discount was only through yesterday (07/02/09). Sorry.

smokey26
07-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes it was updated last night or today. For one discount, put the E keychain in Eva's cargo pant pocket and you get $15 off $75. Put the open compact, E keychain and pink zip purse in the striped bag for $10 off $50. Not sure about the rest.
HTH Julie-Anne

Babymakes3
07-03-2009, 08:45 PM
* 10% off any Rec Tech Item – Click on the lollipop the girl in the red shirt it holding.

* $10 off any $50 Purchase – Put the compact, key chain, and pink zip bag all into the jersey strip tote.

* $15 off $75 Purchase – Place the key chain into the brown cargo capri leg pocket.

* $20 off $100 Purchase – Watch the movie and click on the modelquins’ faces at approximately 1:01. Sometimes the movie coupons move around, so hover over them with your mouse and if it turns to a hand, click it.

* $45 off $100 Purchase – Put the flowers on the correct modelquin in. The very top light purple flower goes on the left ear of the modelquin with the bright blue shirt at approximately eye level. The lower left dark purple flower can only be put on the right ear of the modelquin with the floral shirt. The lower right dark purple flower can only be put on the right ear of the little girl with the red shirt.

* $65 off $100 Purchase – Click camera. As the picture falls, click the flower in the modelquin’s hair that is in the picture. You must have placed the flower first before you can click it in the falling picture.

mom2akm
07-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Thank you for posting this. I need all the help I can get!

MamaMolly
07-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Double check that the coupons can be used for online purchases. I thought it was in-store only. YMMV