PDA

View Full Version : Which brand?

BeccaB.
07-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Which brand of mesh feeder did/do you use? I bought a Munchkin today but it doesn't look like you can change out the mesh part. Is that going to be a big deal? Is there another brand that is better?

Naranjadia
07-03-2009, 11:07 PM
We used the Munchkin. I never thought about changing out the mesh part.

Snow mom
07-04-2009, 11:35 AM
We have a Sassy one. You can buy replacement mesh bags for it. I find being able to take out the bag helps in cleaning all the nooks and crannies (which it seems there are a lot of when you let an infant gum banana for a while.) It also has a cover which might be useful under limited circumstances and a water filled area (like a teether) in the back to "keep food cool" when on the go. If you already have the Munchkin one I'd just try that out and you can always switch types if you need to replace it at some point.

DebbieJ
07-04-2009, 11:41 AM
we had the Munchkin one and just put it in the dishwasher. No big deal.

carolinamama
07-04-2009, 03:07 PM
We have a safe baby feeder (or whatever it is called) that has a white handle and white mesh. I had the Munchkin one but it was a pain to clean all attached. I really like that I can change the mesh part, but with the darker color on the Munchkin one, you may not see all the stains and flecks left on it by foods like bananas. We use ours frequently. Oh, and we had to replace ours when the dog at through it after ds2 threw it on the floor. But obviously that is something that won't apply to everyone.