PDA

View Full Version : Create your own Disney stuff- great sale prices!

JTsMom
07-04-2009, 09:57 AM
This stuff would be so cute for a Disney trip!
http://www.disneystore.com/sale/create-your-own/c/61502/
A couple things I noticed were girl's swimsuits for $8 and $10 and polos for $10. There are also ladies polos for $15. You get to pick a color and character, and you can choose to add a name for an extra charge. There's also a tiered code- JULY4- you get different discounts depending on what you spend, but there is a minimum of $59 to use that one. There's also SHIPTODAY for $5 shipping on $89+.

Momof3Labs
07-04-2009, 10:28 AM
FYI, we did the polos for our christmas 2007 trip and the polos shrunk a LOT!! But they were cute!

bnme
07-05-2009, 06:36 AM
These look cool.
Not the same, but have you ever checked out the Creative DISigns board at disboards.com? I am planning on making some t-shirts for our Oct trip using iron-on transfers.

JTsMom
07-05-2009, 08:24 AM
FYI, we did the polos for our christmas 2007 trip and the polos shrunk a LOT!! But they were cute!

Thanks for the warning Lori. Now that you mention it, I have noticed that most of their stuff seems to run pretty small. We don't have many Disney Store things though, so I did't know about the shrinkage. What a shame.

These look cool.
Not the same, but have you ever checked out the Creative DISigns board at disboards.com? I am planning on making some t-shirts for our Oct trip using iron-on transfers.

Yes! For our last trip, I made a ton of stuff for us. There is another thread on Disney customs on the Families board there- that stuff is sewn though. I was totally hooked on it. If you search under my old Disney threads, there is one post where someone posted some of the stuff she made with the help of the DISigns board. I remember one shirt was a really cute First Haircut one.