PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Envelope Of Coupons - Sooo Aggravated

randomkid
07-05-2009, 02:24 PM
I have been looking everywhere for my envelope full of coupons. Today, I finally realized where they are. Probably in someone else's purse by now. I left them in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart LAST Monday!!! :banghead: :duh:

I'm not so frustrated about the smaller ones, but the two $5 off groceries, $10 off a $20 purchase at my favorite Italian restaurant and my Chik-Fil-A coupons. That right there is well over $40 worth of coupons! I'm going to the mall where the Italian restaurant is and I was going to buy something for dinner. This is the first time I have needed them since last week, so I started seriously looking for them. I finally realized where I left them when I mentally retraced my steps. I'm so mad at myself! :31:

MartiesMom2B
07-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm sorry that is frustrating. I use a notebook for my coupons and was advised to put my name and phone number in it, in case I left it at a store.

MamaMolly
07-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! :(

I've only recently started really shopping with coupons, and I'm amazed how much I save. What do you need? Anything we can clip from this week's paper? I'll mail them! It is totally worth a stamp to cheer up my fellow coupon clipper in her dark hour. :) PM me.

randomkid
07-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! :(

I've only recently started really shopping with coupons, and I'm amazed how much I save. What do you need? Anything we can clip from this week's paper? I'll mail them! It is totally worth a stamp to cheer up my fellow coupon clipper in her dark hour. :) PM me.

Thanks for the offer, but I found them! I'm cleaning today and found a stack of coupon flyers in my bedroom under some of DD's drawings/school stuff. I had no idea that I brought this stuff in from the van. Last Monday was a very long day for us, so I was likely fried when I brought the pile in and tossed it on the floor. I was thinking how glad I was that I hadn't clipped these coupons and started going through them. As I was opening one of the flyers, my envelope fell out - Yippee! However, I am now aggravated because I've been to the grocery store twice and both times I've bought things that I thought "Well, I HAD a coupon for this". Oh, well...I'm just glad I found them!!!

WatchingThemGrow
07-06-2009, 03:28 PM
congrats! if they haven't expired, you can probably take your receipt back w/the coupons. i'd call anonymously beforehand first to make sure.