PDA

View Full Version : i peed on myself today

neeleymartin
07-06-2009, 07:43 PM
went to the roger williams zoo in providence. was wearing ds2 in the beco. we had just made our way round and were at the end. it was hot and i had been drinking a ton of water. sil says, "want me to hold the baby while you pee?" i reply, "you kidding me, i can do anything in this thing!!!" i headed into the restroom wiggled the pants down and aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. wiped, pulled up undies and pants only to realize that i peed all over myself, and the floor. i should add, i was trying to squat.

1. don't pee with your beco on.
2. if you must pee, sit, don't squat.

dh made me ride home with a prefold under my butt.

BabyMine
07-06-2009, 07:52 PM
:hysterical:

smiles33
07-06-2009, 08:02 PM
OMG! I'm glad you shared this as I might have done the same thing as I love my new Beco! Sorry to hear of your ordeal, though....At least it wasn't at the beginning of the day when you would've had to drag everyone home!

neeleymartin
07-06-2009, 08:09 PM
OMG! I'm glad you shared this as I might have done the same thing as I love my new Beco! Sorry to hear of your ordeal, though....At least it wasn't at the beginning of the day when you would've had to drag everyone home!

i have to say, i would have walked around in the pee pants as opposed to going home. stuff like that doesn't phase me. i was laughing so hard i thought i might pee again.