PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal on BabyLegs?

BayAreaMom
07-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi
I think I want some of these for my 2 month old. Any deals out there? Advice on what types to buy?
For today I can get 15% off with 'Flag09S9'- anyone find something better?
See:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1432215

TIA
Darcy

maybeebaby08
07-06-2009, 09:48 PM
I love babylegs, my DD was born May 08 and I used them all winter long! I used them with skirts/dresses and under long sleeved shirts. I think basic colors are always safe to go with. I know Babysnazz does secret sales a couple times of year (someone usually posts on here when they are) and I've gotten good deals there. If you see something you like at a good price (I'd say $7 and below) I would buy it. I know marshall's/tjmaxx had them a few months ago for 4.99 a pair but they were the shorter ones. You can also look at HomeGoods and babysteals.com has them too.

mondayschild
07-06-2009, 10:50 PM
i am not sure if we are allowed to talk about other sites but slickdeals.net listed this post from a user called seattlemoms...

BabyLegs $4.31 shipped
BabyLegs [babylegs.com] (one of our favorite Seattle start-ups) is kicking off a fun Fourth of July promotion called, "Catch the Flag"! Every day, July 1st - July 8th, BabyLegs will hide up to three American Flags on their website. If you can find a flag, click on it, and a promotion will appear that applies for that day only.

The flag for today, July 2nd, is located on the "Press" --> "Awards" page, with a $6 off promo code! And a 25% off flag is hidden elsewhere on the site. The On Sale BabyLegs are only $7 [babylegs.com]! Pay only $3 shipping, apply your discount, and you'll receive your BabyLegs for $4.31 shipped! Sweet deal for Moms or people who know babies! We love BabyLegs! And if baby leg warmers aren't for you, check out this cool flame hat [babylegs.com] (perfect for any baby boy), same price as the leg warmers!

Codes for monday are
12%=Flag09U5
$4 off=Flag09P2
15% off=Flag09T3
$5 off =Flag09R6

If you order in the next day this may be the cheapest way to go...

b194962
07-06-2009, 11:53 PM
ok i feel like an idiot. i am trying to purchase from the baby legs website and I can't find my shopping cart? where the heck is it???

ckso
07-07-2009, 01:11 PM
I was only able to find 1 flag under "press" for $2 disc. Where are the other flags...hoping to get a free shipping one.

love_a_latte
07-07-2009, 02:39 PM
I have ordered form this site before, and they have decent prices on Babylegs, around 50% off.

Cloth Diaper Clearance (shoot off of Nikkis Diapers) (http://clothdiaperclearance.com/catalog.php?category=464)

Melaine
07-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Try http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=42
I posted a coupon code awhile back. I think it was SAVE15? There was also a half off all babylegs code but I'm assuming it's old. I highly recommend Inspired by Finn.

Ok, I checked and the code "babylegs" is taking $2.45 of each pair. They are $7 so with shipping the total for one is $9.50, but if you are buying more it might be a deal.

denna
07-07-2009, 05:07 PM
If you are in need of clothe diapers as well then:

www.wildflowerdiapers.com

has BumGenius BabyLegs free when you purchase 12 or more BumGenius diapers.

You can find them on Amazon in the $10 range, but that slickdeal looks like a great deal too. I LOVE baby legs.

Good luck!

BayAreaMom
07-07-2009, 07:44 PM
The $4 off code for today is 'Flag09x8'
I got the rose pattern and pink ribbon ($7 each) with shipping & tax for just $14.19- one would have been about $6.50.

Thanks for the rec's on the other sites- good deals, but not colors/patterns I wanted. I'll check back though. I'd like to find a deal on the 'cool' line- the website only has sailboat pattern, which I didn't care for.

ok i feel like an idiot. i am trying to purchase from the baby legs website and I can't find my shopping cart? where the heck is it???
I had the same problem- and added a bunch of legs to my cart before I figured out. You have to click on 'register' or 'login' on the top right (but below the picture) of a product page AFTER you click 'buy' next to the product.

Melaine
07-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Oops I edited my comment instead of replying. There is a code for Inspired by Finn in my above post.