PDA

View Full Version : Amazon wishlists ???

MontrealMum
07-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Am I just slow, or did Amazon do something to its wishlists recently? I have a habit of saving things that I might buy at a later date (usually books), but don't really need right now. I had a wishlist like this of titles that was 3 pages long. When I went to add something to it yesterday it automatically created an entirely new list consisting of this one new item, and try as I might I cannot find the older lists (one for books/CDs and one for things for DS). Does anyone know what's up?

This is the US Amazon, not the Canadian one that I'm talking about.

denna
07-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Could it be that you were just saving the items in your cart for later and never actually created a wishlist in the past? If so, try checking out your shopping cart. I have at least 4 pages of things saved for later in there now.

HTH!

MontrealMum
07-07-2009, 11:15 PM
I think I've solved my own problem! Thanks, Denna, for urging me to go back and look. It wasn't the shopping cart after all, but it made me poke further. The problem? I have 2 email accounts, and for some reason, since I was signed into the gmail one it though that was who I was. The wish lists are under the other one, which is my main one. Boy, do I feel stupid! But I'm not berating myself because I have my lists back :cheerleader1:

I think I'm sick of *smart* shopping LOL!

littlebethany
07-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I think I've solved my own problem! Thanks, Denna, for urging me to go back and look. It wasn't the shopping cart after all, but it made me poke further. The problem? I have 2 email accounts, and for some reason, since I was signed into the gmail one it though that was who I was. The wish lists are under the other one, which is my main one. Boy, do I feel stupid! But I'm not berating myself because I have my lists back :cheerleader1:

I think I'm sick of *smart* shopping LOL!

Glad to hear you got it all figured out, as soon as I saw this I logged in to make sure my wish list was still there.. Thank goodness it was!:thumbsup: