PDA

View Full Version : Pick a Brady.

Fairy
07-07-2009, 05:33 PM
And no, you can't have Oliver.

wellyes
07-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Are you kidding? Peter, always Peter. Can't believe anyone voted for a different Brady.

almostamom
07-07-2009, 05:47 PM
As the middle child of three sisters, i *am* Jan Brady. And yes, my older sister is "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

Linda

AnnieW625
07-07-2009, 06:05 PM
I am much like Jan.

However if I had to pick on Brady it would not be one from the TV show it would be Tom Brady!

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/tombrady.jpg

kristenk
07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
I can't decide. I think I either had a crush on or identified with several Bradys at different times. Definitely Cindy, Jan, Bobby and Peter have my vote. I loved Alice. Never really thought about Mike and Carol too much, but liked them. I hoped to grow up to be Marcia (or was is Marsha???). Never really liked Greg all that much, though.

So, my vote is for everyone except Greg. :p

specialp
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Who am I more like? Cindy - I'm the baby of the family

Who was best looking? Peter, of course

mom2binsd
07-07-2009, 07:47 PM
What am I picking one for...can I date a Brady (Greg of course he was so groovy!), be like a Brady (Marcia - I even had the long straight hair parted in the middle), but who did I lust after - I didn't see him on the list...can you guess??? Of course I'm kidding when you figure it out!!!

Hint: I am having steak tonight!

pinkmomagain
07-07-2009, 07:50 PM
What am I picking one for...can I date a Brady (Greg of course he was so groovy!), be like a Brady (Marcia - I even had the long straight hair parted in the middle), but who did I lust after - I didn't see him on the list...can you guess??? Of course I'm kidding when you figure it out!!!

Hint: I am having steak tonight!

Didn't need the hint: Sam the butcher!

Melaine
07-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Are you kidding? Peter, always Peter. Can't believe anyone voted for a different Brady.

:yeahthat:

and

:hysterical: to the rest of the thread! You guys are too funny. Did you know that Sam the Butcher also appeared on an episode of Andy Griffith? (well, the same actor was on AG playing a butcher).

Lovingliv
07-07-2009, 08:36 PM
You left out my favorite.....

TOM!!!!!!! Go Patriots!!!!!

cvanbrunt
07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
And no, you can't have Oliver.

Who is Oliver?

AddiesMom
07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Who is Oliver?

From Wikipedia

Cousin Oliver

Robbie Rist as Cousin OliverIn 1974 during the show's final season, the producers decided to add a younger character, Cousin Oliver (Robbie Rist), since the Brady children were now older (Barry Williams was 19 during the show's final season).

Cousin Oliver appeared in the final six episodes of the series.

Oliver proved unpopular and was even referred to by Robbie Rist himself as having "killed the show" when he appeared along with other actors from The Brady Bunch on a celebrity edition of The Weakest Link.

In entertainment circles, the term "Cousin Oliver Syndrome" is used when producers introduce a younger character to replace aging child stars. This was done on several well-known sitcoms, including The Partridge Family (which did it during its simultaneous final season with The Brady Bunch), The Cosby Show, Growing Pains, Family Ties and Married With Children.

fortato
07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Can I pick "George Glass"?

Anyone remember who he was?

mamica
07-07-2009, 09:00 PM
I can't believe Oliver was only on 6 episodese - seems like more to me! I guess that tells you how much I used to watch this show in reruns. I didn't realize he was unpopular, either. I liked him!

Fairy
07-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Can I pick "George Glass"?

Anyone remember who he was?

No, no, no, George Glass was a figment of the imagination of a fictional character. But points for major creativity!

I picked Cindy. I always liked her best. But very close second would be Peter. I loved him on the Surreal Life (I know), and I even watched several episodes of his show with Adrienne, whom I also flurved so much from the original Top Model. I still like him.