PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an iPhone case

gordo
07-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Anyone have an iPhone case that they love? I just bought a clear plastic one that mainly only covers the back, but the case is completely scratched up after only 3 days of use. And I only keep the phone in my pocket alone or in a pocket in my purse with nothing else in it.

TwinFoxes
07-07-2009, 07:50 PM
I buy the hard cases that they sell at the kiosks in the malls. I have had three, only one broke, but I dropped that sucker time and time again. They cost $20, which I think is cheaper than the ones at the Apple store. They have cool designs (I had a tiger print one that I got tons of compliments on) and they work great. It doesn't have a screen protector, but the screen is made of tempered glass, and I've never scratched it (I had my iphone for 1 1/2 years before upgrading to the new one...and as I mentioned I drop it a lot.)

cvanbrunt
07-07-2009, 08:28 PM
I use a hard plum colored case case from incase. I think I got it off the Apple website. I've been using it since November. My youngest threw my phone down the front concrete steps. Not a scratch anywhere.

egoldber
07-07-2009, 08:32 PM
I don't have a case for mine, only the thin film that covers the screen. It's pretty much pristine.

alexsmommy
07-07-2009, 08:50 PM
I have an incase hard case. It doesn't cover the screen but that hasn't been an issue thus far. I wanted a hard case because both DS's use it for games/videos in restaurants. It does the job.

MommyofAmaya
07-07-2009, 08:52 PM
I love my Capsule Rebel. Considering the Iphone is Amaya's favorite toy... it's really held up great.

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.php?color=monstera#

Corie
07-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Have you checked Etsy?

I just ordered a cute case for my Ipod iTouch.

BillK
07-09-2009, 01:33 PM
My Otterbox Defender (http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-3g-3gs/iphone-3g-3gs-defender-case/) should be here tomorrow - I'll post my thoughts once it's here and my iPhone is in it.

kristenk
07-09-2009, 01:48 PM
DH got me a hard case from incase and it makes me feel like my iphone is very well protected. I also have a screen protector. I wish that I had purchased the screen protector before the screen got a couple of small scratches...

jellibeans
07-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I LOVE my case. It is made by Elago and I got it on Amazon. Here is the link: IPhone Case (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GXY1YQ/ref=ox_ya_oh_product)
It is really thin, fits in my back pocket, and has protected my phone when it has been dropped. My 18 month old plays with my phone and the case is still in good condition.

LBW
07-09-2009, 08:48 PM
I have a capsule rebel and a soft case from etsy - I use them together. The soft case protects the screen when the iPhone is in my purse and the hard case protects the sides and back of the phone against scrapes and drops. I'm fairly happy with the combo - I couldn't fine one case that could do it all for me.

sbirmantaz
07-09-2009, 09:02 PM
I have a Paul frank one, blue silicone with monkeys on the back (my kids picked it out:-), but I let them play games on it and wanted something that would provide a good bit of protection. So far I really like it...

indigo99
07-09-2009, 11:53 PM
I wanted some protection without making it any more difficult to answer/use the phone so I got the iskin revo. It's a flexible rubber so it offers some impact protection and doesn't scratch.