PDA

View Full Version : The sounds coming from upstairs.

trales
07-07-2009, 09:46 PM
NOOOOOOOO, oh no, Help, oh no, NOOOOOOOO, don't move, help, come here. Ahhhhhh.

I go running upstairs. DD is standing on the changing table, DH is covered in poop, so is DD.

As I was arranging her closet, she put 3 bathing suits and 2 dresses on, alternating, suit, dress, suit, dress, all over the diaper. She pooped and it was all so tight is sqeezed out the tops and sides. Oh, btw, she has not pooped in 4 days, and I gave her laxative.

I left her and DH to deal, sometimes Daddies need to see what it is like.

Is that evil of me? As I type they are dealing with a poop nightmare.

fortato
07-07-2009, 09:47 PM
I would have done the same thing... .and grabbed a camera.

Good for you for not intervening!!

DietCokeLover
07-07-2009, 09:48 PM
I would go get a video camera and sneak and get this one. Sounds like that should be a fun one for your DH.

Melaine
07-07-2009, 09:49 PM
sometimes Daddies need to see what it is like.

True dat.
Still, can't help feeling sorry for your DH.

jgenie
07-07-2009, 09:54 PM
:hysterical: I'm laughing in bed trying not to wake up DH. I think it's great that you're willing to share ALL parenting experiences!!! :hysterical:

trales
07-07-2009, 09:56 PM
They are both in the bath tub right now. I did go up and offer a plastic bag to take the diaper out to the trash, I actually took the offending object outside for him. See. . . I am a loving wife. :jammin:

The joys of having a two year old. Can't wait until she will willingly use the potty.

newg
07-07-2009, 09:57 PM
:ROTFLMAO:
Okay, I am lauging with tears in my eyes.....DH says "whats so funny"...I read the story....no response.....
But hehehehe....way too funny...I probably would have done the same thing!! You're right daddies do need to experience the poop craziness sometimes!!

amldaley
07-07-2009, 10:00 PM
That is poop-tastic!!!!!!!! As long as she knows not to get it in her mouth or eyes, let DH deal.

I might be tempted to give an assist just to make sure the spillage doesn't find furniture, carpet, wall, bedding etc. I might hand him a roll of paper towels or a trash bag for containment.

But is it evil of you? No...devilishly clever, but not evil!!!!!!!!:icon_twisted:

Carrots
07-07-2009, 10:01 PM
:hysterical:

I am laughing while reading this. I love it.

Edit to say: DH just asked me what was so funny. I read it to him and laughed in a "I feel sorry for the daddy" kinda way. I do think dads need to walk in our shoes sometimes..... even if the shoes are covered in poop. :)

ThreeofUs
07-07-2009, 10:14 PM
:ROTFLMAO:

Oh, gosh, just the idea is hilarious!

I also adore the picture you've put in my head of a little girl bundled up like a tea bun.

MartiesMom2B
07-07-2009, 10:16 PM
LOL!!!! That's great.

bubbaray
07-07-2009, 10:16 PM
LOL. You crack me up. :)

elizabethkott
07-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I am loving this!! Good for you for letting him deal with the whole clean up process. I wish I could find a way to stage a similar set up... :)

MontrealMum
07-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Your poor DH...:hysterical:

We should compile a list: top 10 things Dads must experience. This will have to be #1.

MamaMolly
07-07-2009, 11:02 PM
OMG this is AWESOME! :ROTFLMAO:

My poor DH has a gag reflex that kicks in at poop. He can't take the litter box or a poop covered child. He'd puke, and then I'd have to clean THAT too.

But I did leave him to it when it involved DD and a realllllly bloody nose (clothes, hair, bedding, pillow, loveys, child, on and on and on). He's been a lot more helpful ever since.

ha98ed14
07-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Your poor DH...:hysterical:

We should compile a list: top 10 things Dads must experience. This will have to be #1.

Can #2 be retracing DC's steps through the house as the diarrhea diaper leaked out the leg holes? Cause I really think my DH is missing out!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
07-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Good for you! We deal with *crap* all the time!:cheerleader1: