PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef 6!

TonFirst
07-08-2009, 01:17 PM
New info is up! Woot!

http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef

MartiesMom2B
07-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Oooh yea! I think I might have to root for the guy from MD - since that's my home state. Unless he's a jerk. I can't wait.

Pennylane
07-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Can't wait! This is one of my favorite shows.

How is Top Chef Masters? I have them Tivo'd but have not watch them yet.

Ann

boolady
07-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Great! Thanks. Off to check it out....

boolady
07-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Ugh. Not really a fan of Toby Young's overblown, contrived comments about the competitors' dishes. I was hoping that he was not coming back. On the other hand, as a Philly-area native, it's nice to see two Philly chefs and a Stephen Starr alum in the contestants. I can't wait!

specialp
07-08-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm excited and can't wait! It's about the only show I watch religiously.

On the Masters - it's good to see former judges realize how hard the challenges are, but it's just not as good as the original.

KpbS
07-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Ugh. Not really a fan of Toby Young's overblown, contrived comments about the competitors' dishes. I was hoping that he was not coming back. On the other hand, as a Philly-area native, it's nice to see two Philly chefs and a Stephen Starr alum in the contestants. I can't wait!

I don't care much for Toby either--he is hypercritical imo. Las Vegas could be kinda corny too. I love Top Chef though and I am sure the challenges will be just as awesome as ever.

amldaley
07-08-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm excited and can't wait! It's about the only show I watch religiously.

On the Masters - it's good to see former judges realize how hard the challenges are, but it's just not as good as the original.

:yeahthat: on both counts.