PDA

View Full Version : American Girl -- Bitty Baby Bottle Question

alien_host
07-08-2009, 03:21 PM
MIL gave DD the AG Bitty Baby Christmas 2007. The liquid in the two baby bottles that came with it has dried up, not completely but prett close. You know the bottles are supposed to appear to "disappear" when you tip it? They don't appear to be cracked or broken. DD doesn't use the bottles really.

Is this normal? They were bought only 18 months old. Is it worth a complaint? If you complained would you call the 1-800 number or go to the the store (we have a store fairly close). MIL did order it on-line so I have no receipt or anything and I don't really want to mention it to her.

It just seems for the amount of money AG stuff costs, it should "last" a little longer. KWIM?

Any thoughts?

lilycat88
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Ours dried up as well within about that same timeframe. It's irritating and I've been meaning to call but it's so far down my priority list I haven't done it. I still have one of those types of toy bottles from when I was a kid (I'm 39 now!! and won't let DD play with it because lord knows what it's made of) that still works so I'm a bit miffed at the 18 month thing.