PDA

View Full Version : Pictureka card game - .99 at Kmart after coupon

inmypjs
07-08-2009, 04:27 PM
I am not sure if this has been posted or not yet, but since so many people are running to Kmart to check out the clearance toys, I thought I would mention it.

At www.coupons.com, there is a coupon for $5.00 off any Pictureka game. You should be able to print 2 coupons there, and possibly another 2 at www.couponbug.com. (You will have to register at couponbug though.)

There is a Pictureka card game for 5.99 at KMart. I found them on an endcap in the toy section. There is also a board game, which is what is pictured on the coupon, but it's quite a bit more. The coupon can be used on either. They also have it at Target for 6.99 regular price, though I think it's 10% off at the moment. It's also on the endcap in the toy section - the one with all the card games. If you can't find it at either store, ask an employee and they should be able to look it up for you and determine if they have it or not.

The game says for ages 6 and up, but it looked to me like a bit younger kids could use it. There are several games you can play with it.

Anyway, at Kmart after the coupon each game is .99 plus tax! I bought several and think they will be great for bday parties and stocking stuffers.

Happy Shopping!

Momof3Labs
07-08-2009, 05:53 PM
My almost 7yo DS is having a lot of fun with this game! There are four variations. The first one we tried was kinda easy and not as fun, but the fourth in the instructions has been a lot of fun for both of us. I picked it up on Monday at KMart when shopping double coupons (no, the $5 coupon doesn't double, just coupons up to $2).