PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree sales

Cherrypi79
07-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know how quickly things go on sale at Gymboree? There are a couple pieces from the watermelon collection that I would love to buy, but I just can't spend $30+ on a dress that she'll probably only wear a couple of times. I know things at the Gap seem to move to sale prices every couple of weeks, but it seems like Gymboree comes out with new stuff less frequently. Thanks!

alien_host
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't know the exact answer, usually it goes 20%, 40%, 60% once new lines get issued.

BUT and FYI that Gymbucks redemption starts next week on 7/16 so I think Watermelon will be on sale (20% I'm guessing) then and stuff may not be available b/c people will get it for 50% or more off. So if you see it now, get it and you probably can get a Price Adjustment next week if it goes 20% off.

If you *love* it, I'd pick it up this week and PA it next week, unless you have gymbucks to spend.

Cherrypi79
07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I did get some gymbucks today! That would be great if it goes on sale just in time for me to use them. Thanks for the help!

alien_host
07-08-2009, 09:42 PM
I did get some gymbucks today! That would be great if it goes on sale just in time for me to use them. Thanks for the help!

In that case I'd definitely wait until you use your Gymbucks, you typically can go the day/night before to put stuff on hold. In the past they have allowed you to redeem the day before as well so bring your GB and receipts with you.

Have fun!

mom2binsd
07-09-2009, 10:29 AM
In Parents magazine there is a 20% off coupon..

boolady
07-09-2009, 10:45 AM
I don't buy tons of Gymbo, but I would never pay full price for it. It reminds me of Ann Taylor Loft-- within 2 weeks (or less) of coming out, there's some kind of coupon, sale, markdown, or any combination thereof.

AnnieW625
07-09-2009, 12:49 PM
It's usually about a month after the release of the new stuff. I never pay full price there either. I do have some Gymbucks to use for the upcoming promotion that starts on th 16th. It also usually coincides with a new line coming out too, so last months line should be on sale by then too. I find a better selection online.