PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Bachlorette?

poppy
07-09-2009, 11:19 AM
I know that maybe this post is a little late but what did you think of Monday night's episode? I was waiting for a post but I haven't seen one on this yet.

Some people are saying that Wes is not that bad, it was a hatchet job in editing... but I can't help thinking that he is an awful, opportunistic, selfish, etc. They are also saying Ed has a girlfriend back in Chicago.

If casting really chooses some people with significant others for drama, then I should stop watching but it's so addictive.

KHF
07-09-2009, 11:27 AM
If that was editing, then those editors deserve Emmys. The way I look at it, they can't show him saying things that didn't actually come out of his mouth. And I don't think he was kidding around for all of that. He is scuzzy at best. Just ew.

I hope Ed doesn't have a girlfriend. He's my favorite.

denvergal
07-09-2009, 11:45 AM
i love reid for jillian! i think they are most natural with one another and not just trying to make the best impression.

i'm sure there was some editing done but only to support his already sleazy character. i couldn't stand how smug he was in the limo, announcing he was the first one with a gf to get in the final four. gross!

jellibeans
07-09-2009, 12:28 PM
I think that someone on these boards told me about Reality Steve, but I love what he has to say about the Bachelorette! www.realitysteve.com

zephyr
07-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I have watched every single episode so far with Jillian. I think it's weird how Ed pretty much got top priority over everyone else, by coming back. I really didn't think she had that much feelings for him before he left. I was also shocked when she let Jake the pilot go. I think he was definitely there for Jillian, and not some kind of hidden agenda.

poppy
07-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Me too. I liked Jake the best and I also liked Jesse. I was surprised when she let Jake go so early. I really don't like the people who are left except Kiptyn would be the best out of the three. I was glad she finally saw the light and got rid of Wes, though he did a pretty good job of letting her know he wanted to leave during their date in Seville.

I think Reid is too insecure and he is too much like Chandler from Friends.

Outside of Trista, these relationships never seem to go anywhere.
I do get hooked though... I always saw I'll stop watching the next one.
I think I will UNLESS Jake is the next bachlor, then I guess I'll have to watch again. :)

ourbabygirl
07-11-2009, 08:53 PM
I really like all 3 guys left, but I think Michael was my favorite. Even though he's young, he's got a great sense of humor and seems to have a lust for life (and he would adore Jillian or whoever he ends up with). I think he may be the next Bachelor, but otherwise Jake would be a good choice, too.
I'm hopelessly addicted to the Bachelor & Bachelorette, as smutty as they are :D.