PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about Bundleboo carriers vs Moby Wrap

plusbellelavie
07-09-2009, 11:37 AM
I have a Ergo which I left in France since I didn't think I would use it because it is so hot in CA and I figured we would just use the stroller because the baby is very heavy...3 weeks ago at his 6 mths he weighed in at 26.5 lb plus he doesn't like being too hot.

I was searching for a wrap that was inexpensive and easy to use...I looked at Moby Wrap and also found the Bundleboo which is similar except with leg holds...I am new to wrapping and was wondering if anyone used either or both and can tell me if they would recommend the Bundleboo or not especially for heavier babies.

If not Bundleboo or Moby Wrap any other recommendations. I looked at others but the $$ factor was an issue since I am not sure how much/or how often I would use it.

Merci

hobie
07-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Strechy wraps, like moby, are really best for little babies. Sure, technically you could use it with a 25lber, but it would be too stretchy for my comfort. For hot CA (where I live), I'd go with a Wrapsody wrap, which are much cooler and supportive. If you like buckle carriers, Connecta makes a solarweave version, which is very cool.

You can also DIY with several yards of cotton gauze, but you will need to hem it with a sewing machine.