PDA

View Full Version : My 6 year old told me that she's moving out

MartiesMom2B
07-10-2009, 05:58 PM
She told me that she and her best friend (next door neighbor) are going to live in her tree house in her swing set . They've gotten everything figured out. They are going to bathe using our rain barrel. They will get food from the garden that me and my neighbor are growing. She's using her chore money to get a pug and they are going to buy the food from Pet Smart using tooth fairy money. When I asked her about the bugs her best friend chimed in that they are going to have a 100 bottles of bug spray and citronella plants. Oh and they need the toy plates from the play room so they can have plates.

bubbaray
07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
That is HILARIOUS!

happymom
07-10-2009, 07:23 PM
:ROTFLMAO:I remember being that age and not understanding why my mother and my friends mother thought it was so cute when we told them that we were planning on opening a REAL supermarket in my friends basement. We had it all figured out and were even drawing the signs for the fruits and veggies etc. I just couldnt understand why my mother was giggling about it!

Octobermommy
07-10-2009, 07:25 PM
They have it all planned out, too cute.

tmarie
07-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Be sure to write that one down in a memory book of some sort. Too cute. :)

My 4yo dd announced today that she is old enough to be a mommy now. And that she is getting married tomorrow. I do love the stuff that comes out of their mouths sometimes. :)

tmarie

marit
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Be sure to write that one down in a memory book of some sort. Too cute. :)

My 4yo dd announced today that she is old enough to be a mommy now. And that she is getting married tomorrow. I do love the stuff that comes out of their mouths sometimes. :)

tmarie

Do you know who the groom is?

My mom tells a story that I was playing with a friend (boy), I came out of the room, wore a bath robe, and announced I was going to have chicks (like baby chickens). I think I was maybe 6 or so, and I DO NOT remember it!

MamaMolly
07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
That is so stinkin' cute! DD isn't at that age yet, but I'm really looking forward to it after hearing these great stories!

lizajane
07-10-2009, 09:48 PM
martie is SO eco-friendly!!!!

those cloth diapers really made a difference in her feelings about the environment.

there is lots of room in our treehouse if she finds that the swingset house gets too small when she and schuyler have their first child.

SnuggleBuggles
07-10-2009, 09:59 PM
That's awesome!!

I remember when I was 8yo my friend and worked out that we should be able to get a drivers' license b/c 8+8=16. I would steer and she would do the petals. It seemed like a very reasonable idea.

Beth

Toba
07-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Too sweet for words. What a cutie! :)

Melaine
07-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I love this story, how cute.

kijip
07-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I moved into a playhouse once. I was about 7? I came inside when it got kinda cold and my lemonade was gone and my snacks eaten, LOL.

MamaKath
07-10-2009, 11:43 PM
At least she is not running away, and she has a well thought out plan!!! ;-) That is awesome.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
07-11-2009, 03:27 PM
So cute!!!!:thumbsup:

MartiesMom2B
07-11-2009, 03:46 PM
I forgot to mention that they were planning on digging a hole for their toilet. This morning as I come out what do I see. Martie's bff pulling her pants back up after she peed in my garden. Bff got in trouble with mom and wasn't allowed to go to the roller skating rink with us.