PDA

View Full Version : Shark Steam Vac Question....

newg
07-10-2009, 08:43 PM
OKay, got my shark steam vac from costco yesterday.....love it :yay:
But I have a question.....

Instructions say to not leave the pad on after you use it.........so is that what you do or do you leave it on? If you take it off, but it doesn't need to be washed yet, where do you put it 'till "next time"....???

TIA!!

infomama
07-10-2009, 08:44 PM
I take it off and lay it face up on my dryer so it can dry.

DietCokeLover
07-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Honestly, I just leave mine on unless I take it off to wash it. I've had it for over a year and we're still doing ok.

newg
07-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Honestly, I just leave mine on unless I take it off to wash it. I've had it for over a year and we're still doing ok.

Where do you store your steam mop then? Right now I leave it leaned up against the wall in the kitchen on a pergo floor

hellokitty1
07-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Where do you store your steam mop then? Right now I leave it leaned up against the wall in the kitchen on a pergo floor

i leave mine on too if it's not dirty enought to wash. i put up a broom hook thing in out utility closet so i hang it up there afterwards. that is how i avoid it touching the ground.

JTsMom
07-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Mine has never not been dirty enough to wash- I guess we're especially gross here. :ROTFLMAO:I wouldn't leave it on if I was storing it on laminate especially. It might mildew on any surface.

I take the pad off and store it in my laundry room.