PDA

View Full Version : Did you buy the Classic Flyer By Kettler Foldable Tricycle?

Naranjadia
07-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Mommylamb had a thread a few months ago about this tricycle - I was wondering if she or anyone else bought it. Reviews? :)

I have two 2.5 year olds who are too short for the big wheels, too tall for their little tike cars, and really wanting to locomote.

Thanks.

Naranjadia
07-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Can i bump my own thread? Really hoping someone will have weigh in.

zephyr
07-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't have the foldable trike but I have one Jumbo and one regular model. These are the best trikes out there, IMO. They have a low center of gravity which makes tipping over for kids very hard and unlikely. BTW, I bought one off craigslist for $20 and one at a kids consignment store for $25!! Both in excellent condition.

kayte
07-13-2009, 08:06 AM
We have the foldable trike. DD loved it. She used it from 18 months to almost 3.5. She just graduated to a full sized kettler. We gave the foldable Radio Flyer to our friend's daughter a little younger than DD who has had a full sized trike for a year but can't learn to peddle it. She learned in a few weeks on the foldable.

Naranjadia
07-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks, Zephyr and Kayte!

I keep checking Craigs' List and our classifieds. The difficulty is in finding two comparable trikes available. But so far not a single kettler of any stripe has shown up.

zephyr
07-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Kate, do you have any kids consignment stores close by? That would be another place to look or yard sales.