PDA

View Full Version : ISO Kids Sandals

fortato
07-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Are there any deals out there? Jack's feet grew in the last week, and 2 pairs of crocs and a pair of sandals he got in May are too small.

And- even if there aren't any deals, any suggestions or recommendations of sandals you've bought and loved?? (I bought some cheapies last year that made his feet STINK!!)

Thank you!

smiles33
07-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I don't know of any current deals for sandals. I check the Tiny Soles daily deal regularly but they haven't had any sandals recently. I've seen mostly closed toe Robeez and Keen shoes.

I regularly visit my local Marshall's to check out their kids' shoe section and have picked up Stride Rite sandals, Keen sandals, and Teva water shoes there for under $16. It's just unpredictable though as their stock varies widely. I really like the Keens and some of the Stride Rite sandals are more comfortable than others.

mytwosons
07-12-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm shocked, but we picked some up at Meijers that he loves. They are closed toe, so great for the park, etc. Velcro at the back of the ankle and front (as usual). He LOVES these sandals!

hellokitty
07-12-2009, 07:50 PM
If you want to get crocs (the real crocs), I've seen them for $10 at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I've gotten my kids random sandals before at Target and Payless and they have worked out just fine too. However, they are big into crocs, so I pretty much just stick with those for summers.

fortato
07-12-2009, 09:25 PM
He loves his crocs... I will probably go with another pair of them.

newg
07-12-2009, 10:18 PM
just bought Dd another pair of clarks.......I think they were $25.....they had a bunch of cute stuff on sale

kijip
07-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Nordstrom Rack had some cheap kids sandals, including croc flip flops, for cheap when I was through there a couple of weeks ago.

tiapam
07-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Check out overstocks at Lands End. They have sandals and Trellos (their Crocs) on sale. I really like DD's Trellos. I always get her a pair of the action sandals and I never have paid full price - they always seem to have some on sale.

hellokitty
07-13-2009, 09:31 AM
LL Bean's version of crocs are on sale too. Don't know how great the color selection is, but I've heard good things about their version of crocs. If I hadn't had stocked up on crocs earlier this yr from the Finish Line deal, I would have bought some through LL Bean.

lil_acorn
07-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Target Circo brand had cute sandals - got a pair for ds for only $12!

Tondi G
07-13-2009, 12:06 PM
no suggestions other than what others have posted. Just wanted to say that we bought our DS a pair of sandals from Target... he loves them... BUT he can clear a room when he takes them off.... Ewwww. Smells like rotten pickles. I haven't found a brand of sandals that my son can't stink up!!! Keens were the most mild in smell but even those didn't smell great at the end of the summer!

kbud
07-13-2009, 01:13 PM
I usually prefer Stride Rite sandals but I just bought my dd sandals at Target yesterday for $7.48! They had a bunch of girls sandals 50% off. Not sure about the boys though. My girls feet stink in any shoes they wear. In past experience I could not find any sandals past Aug. and we live in FL.